Each individual, couple, or family that I see, presents a unique set of circumstances. We work together to design a plan and establish goals for therapy, adjusting as the need arises. Below is a general guideline of the process as it unfolds for many clients.
Initial Phone Contact
- Overview of the reason client is seeking therapy.
- Is my mode of practice, training, and service best suited for the need?
- Cost and Insurance
- Schedule first appointment as soon as possible.
***I do not participate in any third-party reimbursement. As an out of network provider, I supply a paper receipt with the proper codes if the client chooses to submit to insurance for reimbursement. Many clients elect not to file for reimbursement from insurance, as treatment then becomes a matter of record.
Cost: $120 per one-hour session. I accept cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard.
Please note– When necessary, I am happy to reschedule appointments with proper notice. A $75.00 fee will be charged for all missed appointments and those cancelled without 24-hour notice.
- Get acquainted.
- Gather initial information.
- Outline goals.
- Design a unique, therapeutic plan based upon client’s needs.
- Schedule next appointment—may be weekly, bi-weekly, or eventually monthly.
Types of Counseling Offered Here:
Individual: Dr. Ruegg and individual meet, gather information, set intentions.
Couples: Each partner meets individually with Dr. Ruegg for 20 minutes, followed by a joint period to map a plan.
Families: Dr. Ruegg meets with each family member individually for 20 minutes, then the entire family to set a course of action. Initial family sessions often require 2 hours.
Conveniently Located In Greenwood!