Clients come to me because they are not as happy as they would like to be or are experiencing inner conflict. They have hope and are seeking to better their lives, reaching toward fulfillment.
Contentment may be complicated by one or more of the following issues:
- Life Adjustments—divorce, loss of job, loss of a loved one, family transition
- Life Imbalance–general “wanting to feel better”
- Sexual/ sexuality
- Past family resolution
- Abuse or neglect
The pathway to fulfillment and the answers to challenges lies within every individual. We know what will make us happy. My mission is to guide my clients as they discover their potential and insight. I believe in the uniqueness of individuals and my role is to help each person take an honest inventory of his or her strengths and weaknesses and facilitate growth towards happiness and fulfillment.
True happiness is achieved through balance.
Together, we address a balanced life through the following pathways:
- Physical—hereditary issues, health: exercise, food, and sleep
- Mental—thought process, self-statements, dealing with a resolve from the past—family of origins
- Emotional—understanding that emotions protect us—they are not a flaw.
- Inspiration—identifying what lifts, inspires: music, art, worship, dance, helping others
- Social—Positive interaction with others