Greenwood Counseling Associates is pleased to announce:
A distinctive workshop for personal healing
Place: Greenwood Counseling Associates
399 W Main St.
Greenwood, IN 46142
In this workshop, we will explore grief: A profound sense of loss that ails the heart and blocks vitality.
This workshop is for you if:
– You have lost a loved one, marriage, health, career, or dream.
– You have no sense of hope.
– Your heart feels burdened.
– Your days lack spontaneity and/or creativity.
– You have unresolved regrets regarding your loss.
– Feelings of fear and being overwhelmed are ever-present.
– Peace eludes you.
– You desire emotional balance.
In this workshop, you will:
– Receive the support of experienced leadership in a safe group environment.
– Participate in active learning.
– Experience reciprocal sharing of stories to promote healing.
– View loss through a lens that provides greater acceptance and understanding.
– Investigate the grief process.
– Understand trauma and its accumulative impact on grief.
– Examine the downward spiral that may consume your vitality.
– Develop a personalized approach toward experiencing light and joy again.
This workshop will be limited to 10 participants.
A catered lunch will be provided.
A $100 discount will be applied for early registration.
Greenwood Counseling welcomes special guest Rosana Zapata, a bilingual Licensed Clinical Social Worker from Stuart, Florida. She has been practicing as a therapeutic clinician for over 20 years, specializing in the treatment of mental illness and addictive disorders with a focus on healing trauma and loss through education, counseling, and recovery.
Dr. Rick Ruegg has provided psychological counseling to individuals, couples, and families for over 30 years. His proudest accomplishments are providing a safe place, void of judgment, for fellow human beings to openly discuss challenges and losses, and his continued training and practice of experiential group work.
Debi Dixon uses her skills as an ex-high school English teacher to co-facilitate groups with Dr. Rick. She is actively pursuing training in experiential group work. Life experience has left her with great empathy for, and a desire to help, those who are grieving.
For registration, questions, or more information:
Contact Dr. Rick at (317) 885-1150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.