Clients come to me seeking to improve their lives. They are reaching toward peace of mind.
Contentment may be complicated by one or more of the following issues:
- Life Adjustments—divorce, loss of job, loss of a loved one, transition
- Life Imbalance–general “wanting to feel better”
- Sexual/ sexuality
- Family of Origin resolution
- Abuse or neglect
- Marital and/or Family conflict
- Career transition
The pathway to wholeness and the answers to challenges lies within the individual. We know what will make us thrive. My mission is to guide my clients as they discover their potential and insight. I believe in the uniqueness of individuals. My role is to help each person take an honest inventory of his or her strengths and weaknesses, and facilitate growth. Joy is achieved through balance.
Together, we address a balanced life through the following pathways:
- Physical—hereditary issues, health: exercise, food, and sleep
- Mental—thought process, self-statements, dealing with a resolve from the past—family of origins
- Emotional—understanding that emotions protect us—they are not a flaw.
- Inspiration—identifying what lifts, inspires: music, art, worship, dance, helping others
- Social—Positive interaction with others